Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My "Dream" World

As a flash I could see things flying high in the air above the skyscrapers. They resembled cars like, racing in the blue skies. All the news and the current happenings of the world are now appearing on the LED screens on the sky-high buildings. This world may be now in 22nd century. As I advance along the eight lane roads among a huge rally of vehicles between the beautiful and mind blowing architectures, it kept me astonished to see trains flying high in the skies adjacent to the roads by hanging to strands. I could observe a rapid population exposition on seeing people everywhere in lumps even in the skies. These scenes were revealing me massive revolution in electronics and communications.

It is evident that this world is now under the grip of information-technology and Semi-conductor on seeing the robot-operated cars and robot driven devices, I.T may be now an essential commodity in every walk of life. I believe, Robotics may be in its swing all over the world by now on being witnessed by the devastating sight of "Laudable India", which also turned out to be as a lancet to the world in the modern times in every aspect.

Now its time for me to ascend a flying car and start flying in the skies instead of birds which are scarcely seen. I learnt that the oceans have cut a part of the land. The world has reduced to 95% of the original in the past due to the expansion of oceans. All the ponds and lakes were briefed and so were renovated as swimming pools for recreation.

Due to enormous pollution, people were suffering from several types of illness and because of high population, food stocks were either less or insufficient. Alternatives were being invented in irrigation and agriculture for survival from drought and other frightened conditions. Crop fields were rarely seen. Deforestation has rapidly taken place. Obviously these consequences are the result of rapid industrialization and population. It also resulted in the shorter life-span, lack of natural resources, pollution, high temperatures and enormous green-house effect. So for man to survive, special oxygenated booths were arranged where we can have some relief by taking pure oxygen and prolong our life.

Suddenly a slap on made to open my eyes and see the normal world i.e. the present. I am glad and felt lucky enough to taste the above mentioned scenes just in a dream and not in reality.

Thank God! As we are not in that scenario and this should alarm every one of us and lets try and save our successors not to live in that disastrous world which is not having at least sufficient oxygen to breathe.




Hello readers, I am Ravi Kiran, a Technology Graduate from India. I have an immense interest in writing short articles, so I started writing my first article and completed within half an hour, five years back. That very article is MY 'DREAM' WORLD. Now I had to chance to present you. Hope you will like it and do give me a feedback, so that it helps me. My next article will be presented soon. Thank You.

Yours,
Ravi Kiran

albuquerque home

No comments:

Post a Comment